Thursday 3 March 2016

'I met the woman of my dreams': Joe Manganiello admits conquering his alcohol addiction allowed him to find love with stunning wife Sofia Vergara

'I met the woman of my dreams': Joe Manganiello admits conquering his alcohol addiction allowed him to find love with stunning wife Sofia Vergara

He has overcome alcohol addiction and is currently at the height of his Hollywood career and is married to the beautiful Sofia Vergara.
But Joe Manganiello has admitted to Men’s Health magazine that he was only in the place to find love with Sofia because he had taken the time.
The Magic Mike star explained: ‘‘I became the man that I dreamed of being, and the result was I met the woman of my dreams.’
The 39-year-old hunk stated: ‘‘People are always like, “I need to find myself!” You are who you want to be. In my twenties, I made a lot of choices that were opposite of who I wanted to be; in my thirties, I grew up.’
Delving into his turbulent past, the hunky actor explained: ‘I think addicts are born wired a certain way. But alcohol was not the issue for me – the issues were all internal.
‘The drink just helped me to quell all the ill feelings I could remember having since I was a child. I was an addict before I ever picked up a drink.’
True love: The Magic Mike star explained, ¿I became the man that I dreamed of being, and the result was I met the woman of my dreams¿
True love: The Magic Mike star explained, ‘I became the man that I dreamed of being, and the result was I met the woman of my dreams’
All is well: The 39-year-old hunk stated, ¿¿People are always like, ¿I need to find myself!¿ You are who you want to be. In my twenties, I made a lot of choices that were opposite of who I wanted to be; in my thirties, I grew up.¿
All is well: The 39-year-old hunk stated, ‘‘People are always like, “I need to find myself!” You are who you want to be. In my twenties, I made a lot of choices that were opposite of who I wanted to be; in my thirties, I grew up.

He also revealed that he is paying for his past when it came to honing his famous physique as he explained: ‘My twenties were kind of like a buffet. I was throwing different things at the wall to see what stuck. The past 10 years has been a lot about cleaning up the mess.’
But he stressed it was never too late to get into shape as he recalled: ‘The other day at the gym a guy tried to say to me, ‘Yeah, well, I’m 33 so it’s not going to happen for me now.’ Thirty three? That’s the perfect age to really get serious.
‘I think that we’re redefining what it means to be in your thirties and forties as a man. It’s not over. There’s so much to be done. That can be done.’”
Past issues: Delving into his turbulent past, the hunky actor explained, ¿I think addicts are born wired a certain way. But alcohol was not the issue for me ¿ the issues were all internal'
Past issues: Delving into his turbulent past, the hunky actor explained, ‘I think addicts are born wired a certain way. But alcohol was not the issue for me – the issues were all internal'

No comments:

Post a Comment